Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sneaky Boy!

So this is TJ's new favorite activity-
He seems to patiently wait until I am busy with something (like moving laundry loads around) and he races upstairs to turn on the water and fill and dump whatever container he can find nearby. He is able to make a HUGE mess in seconds. Luckily he has yet to discover this dandy little gadget-
(Thank goodness!!!) (Knock on wood!!!)
So I really need to find some way to close off the opening and keep him out of the sink before I go crazy drying every surface on this side of my kitchen and the breakfast bar over and over every day. Because we are renting I have to be sure we can remove it without too much damage. I also want to still use the pass through. Looks like a trip to Home Depot or Lowe's is in my future.

~Milica

No comments: